Right of revocation
Right of revocation for consumers
(A consumer is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which cannot be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.)
Right of revocation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract without having to justify it.
The cancellation period is fourteen days and starts with the day
- that you or a third party indicated by you, which cannot be the carrier, have or has received the product, provided that you have ordered one or several goods with a common order and that the goods are delivered together;
- that you or a third party indicated by you, which cannot be the carrier, have or has received the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods with a common order and that the goods are delivered together;
- that you or a third party indicated by you, which cannot be the carrier, have or has received the last part consignment or the last piece, provided that you have ordered a goods that is delivered in several part consignments or pieces;
In order to exercise the withdrawal, you have to inform us (Turbo & DPF Technology GmbH, Carl-Miele-Straße 187, 33332 Gütersloh, phone number: 052415275060, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of an unequivocal explanation (e.g. with a letter sent by post, a telefax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached standard withdrawal form, which is nevertheless not compulsory.
In order to observe the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send us the communication on the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we are supposed to repay all the payments we have received from you (except for the additional costs if you have chosen another delivery method than the favorable standard delivery that we offer) within fourteen days after we have received the communication on the withdrawal of this contract.
We use the same payment for this refund that you have used for the transaction, unless it has been explicitly agreed otherwise with you; in no case we will charge remunerations for this refund.
We have the right to deny the refund until we have received the goods again or until you have provided evidence that you have sent back the goods, depending on what happens first. You are supposed to send us the goods immediately and in any case within fourteen days after you have informed us about the withdrawal from this contract. The cancellation period will be observed when you send us the goods before the end of the period of fourteen days. You bear the immediate costs of the return of the goods.
You only have to account for a possible depreciation of the goods if this depreciation is due to a handling of the goods which is unnecessary for the checking of the quality, properties and functionalities of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion
The right of cancellation does not apply for contracts:
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and whose fabrication requires an individual selection or determination of the customer or that are clearly tailored to the customer's demands;
- for the delivery of goods that are likely to spoil fast or that would exceed the expiration date quickly;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed at the conclusion of the contract but which can only be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract und whose current value depends on market fluctuations that the entrepreneur cannot affect;
- for the delivery of newspapers or magazines except for subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that, considering health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for a return if the sealing was removed after the delivery
- for the delivery of goods that due to their quality have been inseparably mixed with other goods after the delivery;
- for the delivery of sound recordings or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the sealing was removed after the delivery.
Standard withdrawal form
(If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please fill in this form and send it back to us.)
- To Turbo & DPF Technology GmbH, Carl-Miele-Straße 187, 33332 Gütersloh, e-mail: email@example.com:
- I/We (*) hereby withdraw from the contract concluded by me/us about the purchase of the following goods
Herewith I revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) about the purchase of the following goods (*)/ provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if the form on paper)
(*) Strike out if not appropriate.